Pubg Mobile BETA 0.13.0
For those People Who Like to Try to Use the BETA Before, Not to Mention it Include Some of the Great Upcoming Features. It Means you have to Expresine Some Lag as Well. But Most of the Time it Was Stable and Ready to Use. Only Minor Bugs Included in this Application.
Today We have an Offical 0.13.0 BETA Version for PUBG. Here’s what’s new in 0.13.0
Here, pubg Mobile Release Offical Beta Version of Pubg Mobile and Solver a lots Fixes along Major Changes. Which Includes the First and Third Person Perspective.
Also, It Brings Some NEW Control Setting and an MVP Display in Result. There Were More in Vekinde Map as Well. The Mark We Left While Passing the Way in Snow. Moreover, it Added SOme New Zombies and Removed as Well. The Beta Version is available on Android and Ios as Well.
- New Mode: Team Deathmatch (You can play it on Both FPP and TPP)
- Added New Separate Control Setting for FPP (First Player Prospective).
- Added New MVP Display in Result Section.
- Added MVO Emotes Tab in Inventory Section.
- Add Fresh Appearances, Voice and Emotes as Well along Different Portable Closets. You can now Swap While Playing a Match.
- Added Walking, Crawling or Operating a Vehicle Print on Snow, Snow Will now Leave Marks.
- Damage Reduction doesn’t Change But the Armor Durability Loss Reduced by 25%
- Added 4 New Zombies and Zombie Like Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop is Been Removed in Survive Till Dawn.
- All Units that Pass Through Will now Move at a Slower Speed and Freezing Fog From Liquid Nitrogen Mine Now Lasts Longer than Before.
- Skinner Will Now Use an Ability that Reduced Movement Speed of Nearby players, Tank Now Enhances Nearby Zombies.
- Added New Building: Abandoned Factory. It Includes a lot of Resources But also Added New Boss There.
- Android 4.0.1 or higher required.
I Hope You Like Our Effort, Thanks for Being With us, Let us know your opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More.
Thank you, and have fun!