One of the Most Awaiting Smartphone Game Call of Duty Released its BETA Version of Game. But Now You can Pre-Register for Game on Google Play Store. Once it Officially Launched it Will be Available to Download on App Store and Play Store.
Today, We are Come With a New Tutorial How you can Install and Play Call of Duty on your Android Device.
How to Install Call of Duty Mobile on Android Smartphone.
It is a Simple to Do, Follow these Simple Steps
- Download the Call of Duty Mobile APK From Download Link Mention Below.
- Download the OBB ZIP File From the Download Link Mention Below.
- When you Download Both the APK and OBB Zip.
- Install the Call of Duty APK and Run the Game
- It Show Error, Now you have to Close the COD App and Head Over to File.
- Now you Have to Create “com.activision.callofduty.the shooter” into “Android/Obb”
- When you Download Both the APK and OBB ZIP File, You need to Extract the Folder on “Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter” or You can Paste the Extract File on “Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter”.
- Now Run the COD Mobile and Enjoy the Game.
Video Tutorial: Via BandooKBaaZ Gaming
If this Application isn’t Available in Your Country. For instance, You can Use any VPN Service and Content to INDIA. Also, The Game is Under Developing So It Could Show Error Sometimes. Similarly, The Server of Games goes offline for Regular Maintenance Sometimes and deleted Unlocked achievement as Well.
In other Words, If you Slide Down the opacity of Controls then Barely you can tell the Difference Between the PC and Mobile Version claim by COD. In addition, Game Will Soon Coming to App store as Well. Therefore, We Will Update you when the Game is Officially Available to Download on Google Play Store as Well.
Thanks for Being With us, Let us Know your Experience in the Comment Section Down Below. Share your Feedback and Opinion about Call of Duty. Stay tuned for More Further Updates on Same.