As everyone knows that DIRT 5 is that the newly announced video game that comes under racing
simulation and currently available for pre-purchase at the time of putting this on ink article. Well, if
you’re a racing game lover, then you should have heard about the DIRT series earlier. But don’t be
concerned, we’ll tell you some main factors to reinforce.
Reasons for Dirt 5 Crashing
- The game files are either corrupted or missing.
- Launcher becomes outdated; these issues can appear.
- Possibility of GPU Card us not Responding Direct 3D Hardware.
- Antivirus program is obstructing the game files from running properly.
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: AMD FX 4300 / Intel Core i3 2130
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 60 GB available space
How to fix DIRT 5 Crashing at Startup, Won’t Launch, or Lags with FPS drops
Update Graphics Drivers
As a user using the Nvidia Graphic Card, you should update the Geforce app on your desktop from Nvidia’s official page. However, you’re using the AMD graphics card on your system, then update the
latest AMD Drivers.
- Disable Steam Overlay
- Open Steam on your PC.
- Go to Settings > Click on the In-Game.
- Now, Click on the checkbox to disable “Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game.”
- After the checkbox mark is removed > click on OK.
- Adjust Discord Settings
- Open Discord and attend User Settings.
- Then, choose voice & Video from the left sidebar.
- Scroll down and click on on on the Advanced.
- Then, disable “OpenH264 Video Codec provided by Cisco System, Inc”.
- Now, disable “Enable Quality of Service High Packet Priority.”
- Now, delay the in-game overlay.
- Then, Go to Appearance > go to Advanced.
- Now, Disable Hardware Acceleration.
- Last, Restart the PC.
So, we hope that you have correctly known about “DIRT 5 Crashing at Startup, Won’t Launch, or Lags with FPS drops”. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below.