Free Fire is already one in all the foremost popular, and most played battle royale games which are published by Garena. Also, the sport has above 500 million downloads on the Google Play Store. It also had a great competition with the PUBG, but many users who all love Free Fire instead of PUBG because of smaller file size than the PUBG. So, it may be the best game for those users who have small size hardware mobile phones.
Earlier, Free Fire caught up a fast-paced action with a match lasting only up to 10 minutes. It has some special features like pets, characters, and events have kept the players connected to the sport. In Free Fire, Mainly there are 50 players those are pitted against one another, and therefore the last one standing gets the Booyah! Also, you’ll download the free Fire from the Google Play Store or also use the download links given below.
Free Fire APK Download v1 50.0
- APK file download link: https://tusfiles.com/fpsliqdlej9t
- OBB file download link: https://tusfiles.com/3x8luri9kqlj
Note – The file size of both apk and OBB is 42MB and 511MB. Hence, you need to ensure that you just have sufficient free storage on your device.
How to install Free Fire v 1.50.0
Follow the given steps to put in the sport on your device – Ensure you have active internet connectivity, although Wi-Fi is recommended over Cellular connectivity.
- First, open your applications programme.
- Now, Download the APK and therefore the OBB file from the links given above.
- Then, install the APK file. you need to enable the ‘Install from unknown sources’ choice
to install the APK.
- After the installation, copy the OBB files to Android/OBB/com.dts.freefireth (make a brand-new folder if no such folder exists).
- After the files are copied, you’ll launch the sport.