Pubg Mobile announced their Season 11 Will going to live on January 11th and the Version of the game is on 0.16.5 Version. Where they include a New Domination Mode along a New Arena Map “Town”. The Update is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play store.
After the update, player Can start playing the New Arena Map “Town” and New Domination Mode. Which is a New TDM mode just Similar to the Previous Version. Where you have to capture a base to win three different Base at the same time. Those teams who have more base capture will win, This Mode is Inspired from Call of Duty Mobile.
This New Update includes a New Firearm training lobby, where they re-vamped Warehouse map into an arena training map. Not to mention, this new update brings a New futuristic outfit to the game alongside more Rewards to unlock.
Meanwhile, It Introduced a New Royal Pass Season 11. Which bring a New Daily Mission and Challenges to get rewards and royal pass points. Apart from that, Those Who Purchase Elite pass get an Elite Mission access to rank faster and achieve more rewards. Those We have not to Purchase Royal pass they get Free Rewards, Elite Pass Will get 4000UC and Unlock Elite Rewards to achieve But Those purchase Elite pass Plus Will get 10,000UC along 25 Rank at $40 off compare to Elite pass.
Royale Pass Season 11: How to Increase Royale Pass Points
- Complete Royale Pass Daily Missions and Challenge Missions. Elite Pass holders will have access to Elite Missions to rank up faster.
- Complete weekly challenges and participate in events to get Royale Pass Point Cards that grant RP Points.
- Sometimes opening crates will also award free Royale Pass Points.
Participate in in-game events to get more free Royale Pass Points.
PUBG MOBILE SEASON 11 REWARDS
PUBG MOBILE 0.16.5 PATCH NOTE: Season 11
- Royale Pass Season 11: Operation on January 11!
- New TDM Arena map
- New Domination mode
Update 16.5 is here! This update requires approximately 0.14 GB of storage space on Android and 0.17 GB on iOS. Players on different versions are unable to invite one another, so please update as soon as possible.Update to the new version between January 9th and 15th to get:
- 20 Silver
- 2,000 BP
- 1 Blue Glider Trail
- Classic mode – New Vehicle: Light SnowmobileA Light Snowmobile has been added. This vehicle only spawns in Vikendi and is the perfect ride for two. It is faster and moves more efficiently than the Snowmobile, but is also more easily damaged. The 2-seater motorcycle will no longer spawn in Vikendi after the Snowbike is added to the map.
- Classic mode – Season Recap:After the new season starts, players will be able to view their statistics from the previous season in the Season Recap page. Players will be given a title that matches their play style and a grade based on all their data from Classic mode.
They will be able to see their highlights and their teammates from the previous season. They can also generate an exclusive page with a bust-up portrait of themselves that can be shared with their friends!
- Arena – New Domination map: Town
An expansive, realistic map with abundant terrain that gives players an immersive experience!
- Domination mode splits players into 2 teams of 4. The map has 3 bases, and the first team to capture 2 bases wins. One random base will be activated soon after the match begins, and the next base will be activated after the first base is captured.
- Super Weapon Crates can be activated in Domination mode for a massive boost (only available in Domination: Town).
Arena – Arena Training Map Returns: Warehouse
- The original version of the Warehouse map has been restored and converted into the Arena Training map for players to practice their shooting skills.
- In the Arena Training map, players can pick up and use any weapon from the ground instead of using the weapons in their loadouts. Players will still use the weapons in their loadouts in other Arena maps.
- The other rules of the Arena Training map will still apply and Evo EXP will be given out after the results are tallied.
Arena – Firearm balancing:Adjusted Groza’s single-shot damage in Team Arena from 48 to 45. Other modes will not be affected.
Royale Pass Season 11: January 11More missions, more new rewards, and more high-quality futuristic outfits to wow everyone!
- Added multi-option missions that support more mission objectives in Team Arena or Payload mode, etc. Complete the objectives in any mode to collect the rewards for this mission.
- Improved the mission guide and display. The lobby mission guide system now supports RP missions. Weekly missions can also be grouped together and displayed by type to make it easier to track the mission progress.
- Improved the rank reward display. Preview will now show the item equipped on a character, and some items will be shown while zoomed in.
SecurityUsers who have had their accounts banned can go to the Security Zone from the popup that is displayed when they are prohibited from entering the game to find out why their accounts were banned.
- Map download
- Improved the status of the download button for updates in map/mode pages.
[ Via: The PUBG MOBILE Team ]
PUBG MOBILE 0.16.5 APK Download by Tencent Games: Latest Update
Thanks for being with us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.