As Earlier PUBG Mobile 1.0 update has officially released on the Google Play Store, and therefore the game servers are live now. the most recent update has added several features to the sport.
version includes the new Erangel 2.0 map, Cheer Park 2.0, enhancements to the Livik map, and far more.
However, the PUBG mobile 1.0 Update has file size of 1.8 GB which is applicable for android devices. For newer players, the scale of the sport are going to be approximately 2.27 GB.
PROCEDURE TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL 1.0 UPDATE OBB FILE FOR ANDROID
- Firstly, Download files of the sport from the given link.
Link – https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/tencent-games/pubgmobile/pubgmobile-1-0-0-release/pubg-mobile-new-map-livik-1-0-0-android-apk-download/
- Then, Open file manager on your and click on on downloaded file.
- Then, activate Unknown sources.
Note – if you haven’t enabled it yet. Head to settings then Safety and privacy and now, install from unknown sources.
- Now, await installation of the APK file.
- Then, create a brand new folder ‘com.tencent.ig’ in Android/OBB.Copy and paste the downloaded OBB
- file of the sport within the directory.
- Now, Start the PUBG Mobile app and luxuriate in the sport.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.0 OBB: Mirror Link
Pubg Mobile version 1.0.0 in iPhone/iPad
Given below are the steps which are required for the successful download and install PUBG Mobile 1.0.0 version on iOS.
- First, Open your Apple Store and click on your accounting icon.
- Then, Go to Your Account>Country/Region>Change Country.
- Now, choose Country to United state.
- Then, Accept terms and conditions.
- Now, Type on the Blank of Street & City.
- Select City/Province to U.S. – United States and Post Code 34034.
- Click on Done Button.
- Then, Restart the united states app store
- So, we hope that you have correctly got your stuff related “PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update for Android: OBB download link”.