PUBG Mobile may be the primary name to hitch the equation when speaking of Battle Royale games on the hand-held platform. the initial PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds was actually the title that brings the BR genre closer to the world’s gaming community. Moreover, the world economy is standing on a halt because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
PUBG Mobile Ranking System Points: the System Explained
This is the best terms during a communal scoring system. PUBG Mobile ranking system points will automatically generate in some cases, as an example, when players are under PUBGs tier protection. Season 15 of PUBG Mobile will see no major changes within the rank tier list.
To be more specific, the identical 8 tiers that you’re acquainted with remain: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Crown, Ace, and Conqueror. Each tier then has 5 divisions from I to V, apart from the Ace and Conqueror Tiers – each has one division only. After finishing the primary rank game, players are categorized as Bronze.
Factors Affecting PUBG Mobile Ranking System Points
Mainly, it is five factors which are contributing to your overall Ranking Points (RPs) gained from each match:
- Survival Time (Crucial permanently RPs)
- Number of kills
- Support (health restored, revives)
Full PUBG Mobile Ranking System Points List:
- Bronze: Silver: 1700 – 2199 RP
- Gold: 2200 – 2699 RP
- Platinum: 2700 – 3199 RP
- Diamond: 3200 – 3699 RP
PUBG Mobile Ranking System Points for Season 15
- Below Gold V: remain in the identical tier
- Gold V – II: drop to Gold V
- Platinum III – I: drop to Gold III
- Diamond V – III: drop to Gold II
- Diamond II – I: drop to Gold I
- Crown V – IV: drop to Platinum V
- Crown III-II: drop to Platinum IV
- Crown I: drop to Platinum III
- Ace 6 stars – Conqueror: drop to Platinum