As many of you do not know that PUBG Mobile Korea is one of the foremost popular alternative
versions of the PUBG Mobile global version. The sport is published by South Korea’s PUBG Corporation, a
subsidiary of the Krafton Game Union. The name suggests that it’s a special edition of the sport
available only in two countries Korea and Japan.
However, Players outside the region can still download and play the sport by downloading the
APK and OBB files of the identical. Moreover, the Korean and global versions of the sport also share identical servers. Although, PUBG Mobile Korean version is primarily known for its wide choice of costumes and rare
Moreover, you will have noticed that the PUBG Mobile Season 15 update has gone sleep in the Korean
version, and also the latest Royale Pass is now available for purchase under the RP section. To shop
for it, players will need PUBG Mobile UC (Unknown Currency).
- Make Sure your Google Play account must be set to the Korea region.
- Only International debit or credit cards are valid to recharge your Google Play wallet.
- Keep in mind that International payments should be enabled on your debit or MasterCard.
PROCEDURE to shop for THE UC IN PUBG MOBILE KOREAN VERSION
Follow the steps gently to induce the optimum and successful results of the above query.
- Firstly, Launch the PUBG Mobile Korean Version Game.
- Afterward, login within the Game along with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account.
- Now, Click on the UC icon appearing on the correct side of the display.
- Then, select the UC amount and add your debit or MasterCard on Google Play and Complete the
- Once the transaction is finished, Hence you’ll be able to purchase a replacement Royale pass.
So, we hope that you are now ready to purchase UC in the Korean version of PUBG Mobile and that we
think that our content may be of some value to you.