Call of duty is the game which allows the users to do their own customization, which attracts the users mostly because Each player plays the game according to their convenience and enjoy the whole gameplay. Although there are many flexibilities in the game, many players want to know about Xbox controller that Can we connect the controller to the game or not.
However, the Controller support in call of duty allows the users to use the controllers while playing the COD Game. Moreover, Call of Duty allows users to adjust sensitivity settings separately for the controller.
However, there are very fewer games those support controllers on the mobile game. Many players want to know that how can we connect Xbox controller to the game; however, it looks hard but Actually, it is very simple and appropriate. Suppose players want to use Xbox or Ps4 controller to play call of duty. So, we will tell you some steps to be used for connecting Xbox controller to COD mobile.
How Can you connect an Xbox controller to COD Mobile
To connect an Xbox controller to call of duty mobile is looks like hard but In reality, it is very easy. So,
perform the following steps to take the above operation on your phone.
- First, open the Call of duty Mobile.
- Then, go to controller settings and enable the “Allow using controller option.”
- Note – If you do not enable the “Allow using controller option” then, you cannot Xbox controller with
Call of duty mobile.
- Now, Pair the Xbox controller with the mobile by going to the Bluetooth settings.
- After pairing, Tap the Xbox controller connect button.
- Now, click on “pair new device” option and select the controller from the list of several available devices.
Hence, after performing the above steps, you will be able to use the Xbox controller in Call of Duty. Mobile. Hopefully, we believe that you have also now able to successfully connect your device with your game.