As we tend to all, understand that the developers of PUBG Mobile push regular updates, that introduce new options into the Esport. The 1.1 updates of the favoured BR title was unrolled but a month past and a few of the players square measure however to check out all the new options. The developers have wasted no time and begun consecutive iteration of beta testing. The players will check the new options before they’re enforced within the international version of the Esport.
However, the most recent beta version brings a brand new model, Extreme Hunt Mode, that has been created for Livik and Erangel maps, and has multiple new options, together with the supercharged skeletal system, respawns, and more. Procedure to transfer PUBG Mobile international version one.Two beta update for Android: Apk file
Note – The configuration of the APK file 625 MB, that the players should make sure that they need enough cupboard space offered on their device before downloading the file.
Note – activate the Install from unknown supply choice on your device.
- First, open your application.
- Then, head to the official web site of PUBG Mobile from the download button mentioned down below.
- Now, click on the transfer button for PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta set at the highest Right corner and
opt for apk choice.
- Afterwards, Install the apk file on your device.
- Now, Launch the apk file and visit Guest mode so, a panel displays alter users to sort the invite
- Afterwards, click on the Yellow coloured Button.
- Hence, Users square measure ready to play the most recent featured Update of PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile 1.2 BETA DOWNLOAD
So, we tend to hope that, this text remains one thing informative for you and additionally we tend to assume that you simply square measure currently well-known regarding “Procedure to transfer PUBG
Mobile 1.2 Beta Version”