As we all know, PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds), a web multiplayer battle game, has become
extremely popular in recent years. PUBG Mobile is the mobile version of this game, and it’s
different versions in several languages. Specifically, many PUBG Mobile players want to understand how to download and play the Chinese version of PUBG Mobile.
But, Many PUBG Mobile players outside of China want to undertake exciting new game updates earlier
or want to play exclusive game modes like the Dragon Mode, or to allowed to have hands-on probably
apart from it, there are some extra powerful weapons and some unique features available in Chinese
the version is different from the global version due to which many players want to play it.
- Your iOS device has at least iOs 9.0 or above.
- Also, ensure that your iOS device has at least 4GB of space for storing.
Procedure to Download and Install PUBG mobile Chinese Version (iOS)
Follow the steps gently to urge their fully satisfied result.
- First, open the app store and click on your profile picture.
- Then, click Create New Apple ID.
- Now, Type your Email and choose the country to china that matches the billing address for your
Note – The email address you provide is going to be your new Apple ID.
- Then, conform to the T&C and Enter your card details for billing info.
- Now, confirm your number and verify your email through the link rolling in your Email
- Hence, your new Apple ID for china has been created successfully.
- After registering the New Apple ID, click on the below link
- Then, download the sport and install it on your device.
So, we hope that you just have correctly got your content regarding “How to download PUBG Mobile
Chinese version for iOS”.