As we all know that the developers of PUBG Mobile Lite rolled out the 0.19.0 update about time period ago. it had been received quite well by the community because it re-introduced the much-awaited Zombie mode (Survive Till Dawn) and added new vehicles to the sport. aside from these features, several bugs were also fixed with the 0.19.0 update. Meanwhile, the new update has a various update with newer improvements along with fixing the bugs coming out in the game.
However, Players can update their games through different means, including Google Play Store, TapTap furthermore as APK and OBB files. However, we have previously told about the OBB and apk files of the game but In this article, we mainly teach you about the allation of game or up-gradation to the latest version by using the tap application. Steps To update to the most recent version of PUBG Mobile Lite using TapTap
Equip special items to survive the zombie attack! 🧠
Survive Till Dawn is back in PUBG MOBILE LITE! pic.twitter.com/1eBH4KSkIC
— PUBG Mobile Lite (@PUBGMobileLite) September 29, 2020
Note – PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are banned in India. Hence, users from the country don’t seem to be advised to download the games.
- First, Download the TapTap application from TapTap.
- Enable the ‘Install from unknown source’ option. Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow installation from other Sources)
- Then, Install the TapTap application.
- Now, open the applying and explore for PUBG Mobile Lite.
- Then, click on first result. Afterwards, click on the update button.
- Note – if you don’t have the installed on your device, you may find a download button rather than an update button.
- At the last, the installation is complete, you’ll be able to play the newest version of PUBG Mobile Lite.
Hence, your game has successfully installed and we hope that you have correctly got the content regarding “PUBG Mobile Lite updated Global version: Download link and step-by-step guide”.