There are many issues with the Star Wars Battlefront II Error Code 2495 Couldn’t Grant Reward seems
to seem to lots of unfortunate players nowadays in step with multiple reports. It’s also worth mentioning that the actual issue mostly appears on all the platforms like PC, PS4, Xbox One. However, It’s expected that the actual error code may appear thanks to the server-related issues, higher
ping response, TCP or IP issues, internet cache issues, e.t.c.
How to Fix Battlefront Error Code 2495 Couldn’t Grant Reward
But, if you can’t redeem any items from the Star Wars Battlefront game for a long time and restarting
the sport doesn’t add multiplayer matches which means there could also be some issues with the sport
Check Server Status
You can head over to any of the subsequent links to test the Star Wars Battlefront game server status in
- Connect to Another Ping Site
- Open Star wars battlefront.
- Then, click on EA account.
- Now, locate the ping site and alter the ping site to German.
- Hence, Restart the sport to use settings.
Power Cycle Wi-Fi Router
- Firstly, shut down your router.
- Then, unplug the ability cord from the router and anticipate around 30 seconds.
- Now, plug the facility cord into the router and switch on the router.
- Then, hook up with the net and start playing the sport.
Reset Wi-Fi Router
- First, locate push or a pin-hole at the backside of the Wi-Fi router.
- Then, insert the paperclip inside the pin-hole and long-press the button for around 10 seconds.
- Now, LED indicators of the router start blinking.
- Afterwards, open the router’s login and settings page.
- Now, founded all the specified IP address, Subnet Mask, DNS settings, and more.
- Then, connect your gaming device to the identical Wi-Fi and begin playing the sport.
So, we hope that you have correctly got content regarding “How to Fix Battlefront Error Code 2495
Couldn’t Grant Reward”.