In recent days back, Apple and Google have removed Fortnite from the App Store after Epic Games introduced its own in-game payment method. However, for Android users, there are still various means to download Fortnite on their devices. On the opposite hand, Apple users aren’t that lucky.
Only because if you’re an iOS user and you haven’t installed Fortnite on any of your Apple devices within the past, then there’re no thanks to downloading it now. However, if you’ve downloaded the sport within the past and uninstalled it for whatever reason, then you’ll be able to reinstall the sport on your device.
Can I Still Play Fortnite On iOS?
Although, If you have already got Fortnite installed on your iOS device, then there’s no way for Apple to delete the sport from your device forcibly. you’ll still install update files until the subsequent major Fortnite update arrives.
However, if you’ve downloaded Fortnite on iOS within the past then offloaded it, then you’ll reinstall the sport on the device by following these steps:
- First, click on your Avatar within the top right corner of the most screen.
- Then, find your thanks to the ‘My Purchases’ section of the App Store.
- Now, click on ‘purchased’ so ‘My purchases.’ Here, you’ll see an inventory of all the apps you’ve ever downloaded on your iOS device. Now, Search For ‘Fortnite’
- Note: If you don’t see Fortnite within the list, then it means you never downloaded the sport on your device.
- If the app shows up, tap on the cloud icon before of the app, and also the download process will start.
- Then, click on install.
- Hence, your Fortnite will be reinstalled on your iOS device.