PUBG mobile is one in every of the popular game, but thanks to some reason it banned in many regions
but still many users want to play. However, This online battle royale game has already acclaimed loads
of accolades over the course of your time. The explanation for the identical is hardy a hidden secret.
With intriguing gameplay and challenging missions, the target is to be the last man (or team) standing.
While it’s going to sound quite an easy task to realize on paper, but essentially, it’s rather more
Although, as lately, not everyone seems to be ready to enjoy these engaging battles on their devices.
There are some regions where this game isn’t available because of restrictions or other related factors.
But if you within the same boat, then fret not. Today, we are going to show you the way to play PUBG
Mobile in restricted regions. Do the below steps to fulfil requirement regarding PUBG Mobile.
Procedure to Play PUBG Mobile in Restricted Regions
Beside from the aforementioned issue, if you’re getting the “Error code:restrict-area” message, then the below instructions will facilitate you rectify it moreover.
- Open play store and seek for Turbo VPN.
- Afterwards, download and install the VPN app
- Then, click on okay to connect.
- Now, select the opposite Region server, mainly US server because it works well for us.
- Afterwards, Minimize the VPN app and open the PUBG Mobile app.
- Then, click on Select mode displaying inside left of your screen.
- Under Matchmaking Settings, Select your choice server from “select server” menu.
- Last, click on Save.
- Now, we are ready to play PUBG mobile Even in Restricted Regions.
So, we hope that this text may contain something informative for you and also you’ve got well-known about
“How to Play PUBG Mobile in Restricted Regions”.