Already, PUBG Mobile Korea may be a version of the famous battle royale title developed for players from Japan and Asian nation, often noted because of the KR version or PUBG Mobile KRJP. PUBG Corporation publishes the sport.
However, the announcement of the New Era, PUBG Mobile players all around the globe are excited and were eagerly expecting the 1.0 update, which might mark a fresh chapter within the game.
Patch notes from the 1.0 update
Basically, the most recent update will herald several exciting and interesting features, including the much-awaited revamped version of Erangel, called Erangel 2.0.
- Graphic quality upgrades
- Beyond A.C.E.-themed gameplay
- Halloween infection mode (available from 23rd October)
- Overhauled UI
- Payload mode (v2.0) (Coming soon)
ALL NEW 1.0 UPDATE KOREAN VERSION RELEASED
Mainly, the Players from Korea and Japan are going to be able to directly download the sport from Google Play Store and also the App Store, respectively. The download space required for this update is1.8 GB and 2.27 GB for Android and iOS, respectively.
However, Users of the opposite countries can download the sport using the TapTap app (https://www.tap.io/app/91962). They’ll also download the sport using APK and OBB files.
But, for users that had previously downloaded the sport using TapTap, they will update PUBG Mobile from the shop. They’ll follow the steps given below to try and do so:
- Firstly, Players should open the TapTap app and hunt for PUBG Mobile Korea.
- Afterward, they will click on the update button. If users are downloading it for the primary time, they’ll find the ‘install’ button rather than the update button.
- After the update is complete, players are ready to try the new features incorporated into PUBG Mobile.
We hope that you have correctly got your stuff about “PUBG Mobile: New 1.0 update for Korean version released”.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.