PUBG Mobile’s New anti-cheating system has released its fourth ban report of banned accounts which are done between 11th September to 17th September. in keeping with the first report issued on 29th August, 22.,73,152 cheaters were detected.
The second found 18,38,223 players cheating. The last week’s report suspended over 22,45,936 accounts. And just hours ago, PUBG Mobile revealed that it’s banned over 2,080,812 accounts permanently for cheating.
ABOUT ANTI-CHEATING SYSTEM OF PUBG MOBILE
The new anti-cheat feature in PUBG Mobile was announced before the New Era update. It’s called Video Review Station. With this method, players have the authority to determine whether the reported gamer within the video is hacking or not. If most responses point to the gamer as guilty, then the sport officials will review the footage for further verification.
However, If an investigator has 21 correct judgments in a very week, then they’ll receive a bequest of three classic crate coupons.
TIER WISE OVERVIEW OF BANNED PLAYERS
- 3% in Conqueror tier
- 3% in Ace tier
- 6% in Crown tier
- 11% in Diamond tier
- 13% in the Platinum tier
- 16% in Gold tier
- 23% in the Silver tier
- 25% in Bronze tier
REASONS OF BANNING ACCOUNTS
- 47% use auto-aiming from third-party scripts to shoot enemies automatically with no recoil and absolute accuracy.
- Around 29% uses X-Ray Visions to gain an unfair advantage and spot the enemy’s position, even though covers and walls.
- 11% use speed hacks to give themselves an unfair movement advantage.
- 4% of the fraud considers mods to make the damaged area Highlighted which enables them to kill others instantly with increased bullet damage.
- 4% of the hackers assist mods to raise unfair advantage by using third-party plugins.
The remaining 5% have no specific reason
So, we hope that you have uniquely got your content regarding “PUBG Mobile: New Anti-Cheat System Bans 20,80,812 Accounts In One Week”. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valauble opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.