The all-new Blackpink x PUBG Mobile event is now sleep in the sport. The event is giving players the prospect to win some exciting rewards including a signed Blackpink album, permanent outfit, and more. However, The event is going to be run until Oct. 8. apart from this event, other features also are coming to the sport as a part of the tie-up between the K-pop band andPUBG Mobile.
Personal Support Shoutout
Players must collect and lightweight up light sticks to earn rewards during this event. Yes, Blackpink’s official lightstick has made its thanks to PUBG Mobile. These lightsticks are often earned by completing daily and achievement missions. Here are the rewards.
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) September 24, 2020
- 200 BP: 200 light sticks
- Supply crate coupon scrap: 500 light sticks
- Cheer Lantern: 800 light sticks
- Shaved Ice Cover (five days): 1200 light sticks
The top players with the foremost light sticks will get exclusive rewards. Although, Players who place sixth to 10th, on the opposite hand, will get the Killer Cadet set. Light Stick Electricity Map Based on the full light sticks collected by all players in PUBG Mobile, some “server rewards and display resources” are unlocked. These are often collected on the house page. It hasn’t been revealed what these rewards are.
DETAILS OF THE EVENT REGARDING BLACKPINK
It was enclosed that the collaboration will last for over a month with numerous in-game features being added. These include:
- Blackpink theme visual: Sept. 20 to Oct. 8
- Blackpink lobby music: Sept. 24 to Nov. 2
- Airplane and Airdrop with the Blackpink skin: Oct. 2 to Nov. 2
- Blackpink billboard: Oct. 2 to Oct. 8
- Blackpink x PUBG Mobile event: Sept. 24 to Oct. 8
- An exclusive gift to Blackpink: Sept. 24 to Nov. 2
So, we hope that you have correctly got your content regarding “Everything you need to know about the PUBG Mobile x Blackpink event”. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query